Welcome to thatbagiwant website available at and under the domain name “thatbagiwant.com” and any other such or successor domain names that thatbagiwant may make available operate, acquire or use from time to time (this "Site"). By complying with this Terms & Conditions (this “Agreement”), we hope your online experience with us will be safe and rewarding.
- This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions governing your use of this Site and your access to and use of the information, content and services. By accessing or using this Site, you accept and agree to be legally bound by this Agreement, as it may be amended or supplemented from time to time, and agree to all operating rules and/or policies of thatbagiwant that may be published by thatbagiwant.
thatbagiwant reserves the right to revise this agreement
- thatbagiwant reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to update, revise, supplement and to otherwise modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional rules, policies, terms or conditions on the use of this Site. Such updates, revisions, supplements, modifications and additional rules, polices, terms and conditions (collectively referred to in this Agreement as "Additional Terms") shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement upon notice thereof, which may be given by any reasonable means including by posting to this Site or the websites of thatbagiwant related or affiliated entities. Your continued use of this Site following such notice shall be deemed to conclusively indicate your acceptance of any and all such Additional Terms. All Additional Terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
thatbagiwant may revise or terminate any part of the services at any time
- thatbagiwant reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the services in this Site, with or without notice and in its sole discretion. This includes the right to modify, discontinue or remove any content, postings, links, pages, services, or other materials at any time and for any reason. You agree that neither thatbagiwant, its partners nor affiliates shall be liable to you for any modification, general suspension or discontinuance of services.
Acceptable use of the services
- Individual use You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a single copy of pages of this Site solely for your own individual use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any material on this Site for any purpose other than for your own individual use unless otherwise specifically authorized by thatbagiwant.
- Accurate information You agree to:
- provide current, complete and accurate information as required to complete the registration form and at other points as may be required; and
- maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete, and accurate to become a registered user of this Site. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If thatbagiwant has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, thatbagiwant has the right to suspend or terminate your account, refuse any and all current or future use of this Site, and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
- Account passwords As a registered user, you will receive one user password and account. Maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password and account is solely your responsibility. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through your account. You agree that thatbagiwant will not be responsible for any losses incurred in connection with any misuse of passwords. If thatbagiwant has reasonable grounds to suspect that the security of your password has been compromised, thatbagiwant has the right to suspend or terminate your account, refuse any and all current or future use of the Services, and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
- You are responsible for all of your activities and all of the content you post You are responsible for your communication content and transmissions. You represent and warrant that any information you post or provide to thatbagiwant by means of this Site, including, without limitation, as part of any registration or application or to gain access to any Services, is true, accurate, not misleading and offered in good faith. Any information disclosed to you via the Services including, without limitation, any content in any personalized areas of this Site, may be used only for its intended purpose. thatbagiwant expects that you will exercise caution, good sense and proper judgment in using the Services.
Compliance with laws
- You may use the services only for lawful purposes. The services are subject to, and you agree that you shall at all times comply with, all applicable local laws, statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances and the like applicable to the use of the services. You understand that certain services on this site may include materials and information from third parties, and you acknowledge and agree that thatbagiwant has minimal control over such information. Accordingly, thatbagiwant cannot and does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in this Site is accurate, appropriate to you, and/or inoffensive.
thatbagiwant provides an online venue
- You understand and agree that thatbagiwant is merely providing a venue and conduit to facilitate your interactions and service via the internet and that thatbagiwant is a seller (borrower) involved in the distribution chain for products or services. Nothing contained in or available via the Services shall constitute an affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement by thatbagiwant of any of the third parties using this Site, or of the services or products they may offer to sell, sell or otherwise provide.
General information; No legal, financial or professional advice
- The information contained in this Agreement is provided solely for general informational purposes and is not intended to be a contract, a solicitation or an offer to sell in connection with any product or service, nor is the information a complete description of all terms, conditions and exclusions applicable to the products and services described. The product and service descriptions on the site are included for the sole purpose of providing a general reference tool concerning the nature and type of products and services available from thatbagiwant. The information contained on this site is intended to provide only a general overview of the materials discussed. It is not intended to establish any professional standards nor is it intended to serve as legal, financial or other professional advice regarding any particular situation. Competent professional counsel should be consulted for any legal or financial planning and advice. Products and services referenced herein may not be available in all jurisdictions.
Disclaimer of warranties
- You access and use the services at your sole risk. The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or non-misappropriation of intellectual property rights of a third party.
Limitation of liability
- You expressly understand and agree that thatbagiwant shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way related to this agreement or the use of any or all of the services, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
Indemnity of thatbagiwant
- You agree to indemnify and hold thatbagiwant (including without limitation our agents, employees, officers, directors, subsidiaries, parent and affiliated companies) harmless, and, at thatbagiwant request, to defend thatbagiwant from and against any claim, demand, cause of action, debt, loss or liability, including reasonable attorneys' fees, to the extent that such action is based upon, arises out of, or relates to: (I) your use of (or inability to use) any and all of the Services; (ii) your violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement; (iii) the infringement by you, or any other person using your password and account, of any right of any person or entity; or (iv) any other of your activities relating to your use of this Site and its services. This indemnity shall be in addition to and not limited by any other indemnity.
- You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and charges you may incur in connection with your use of the services. If applicable, for any payments due to thatbagiwant, thatbagiwant may charge a late fee equal to the lesser of one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month or the maximum amount permitted by law on unpaid balances if your account becomes past due. You may also be responsible for collection costs incurred by thatbagiwant to obtain payment from you including reasonable attorneys' fees. Payments due to third parties shall be subject to the applicable terms and conditions between you and the third parties.
- Usage Baggie Points is a service under which member redeem those Points to borrow or procure services and/or products at thatbagiwant. You may not obtain any cash or money in exchange for Points, regardless of how those Points are acquired. Points are not your personal property. Your only recourse for using Points is to obtain the specific services or products that we offer for Points redemption. thatbagiwant reserves the right to amend the scope, variety and type of services and products that you may obtain by redeeming Points at any time.
- Expiry Baggie Points will expire 3 years from the date of purchase or date where it is given by thatbagiwant as Promotion points. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to ensure your Points balance is redeemed before it expires. thatbagiwant do not hold any responsibility to un-redeem points of any member.
- General Each member agrees that thatbagiwant may cancel, suspend or otherwise limit your access to your Points balance if we suspect fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activity on your Points balance. Once we delete Points from a balance, we will not reinstate them, except at our discretion. If thatbagiwant post Points to your balance for an activity that is subsequently voided, cancelled or involved a returned item, then we will remove those Points from your balance. Each member agrees to ensure that thatbagiwant properly post Baggie Points to your Points balance.
Lost or damaged products
- Each Member hereby agrees that in the event that a handbag is:
- lost; or
- returned in a condition that exceeds normal wear and tear,
thatbagiwant may bill to such Member the replacement cost applicable to such product. Each product is subject to its own individually priced replacement fee, which will be set by thatbagiwant, in its sole discretion. In the event thatbagiwant determine, in its sole discretion, that the relevant product is capable of being repaired or restored to its original condition (fair wear and tear excepted), thatbagiwant may charge the Member a lesser amount in place of the applicable replacement fee.
Rental period and recurrent payment
- Products at thatbagiwant are usually leased on a weekly basis. Each member hereby agrees that it is solely his/her responsibility to notify thatbagiwant for collection if the member has decided not to extend the rental period. Each member agrees to notify thatbagiwant either by phone or thatbagiwant website on the 6th day from the receipt of the product if no extension is required. Failure which each member agrees that thatbagiwant will proceed to collect late fees the member.